We designed and facilitated a five day programme which included many great discussions and activites around :
- Self awareness and impact on others through the use of Insights Discovery and Transformational Leadership Profiles
- Developing high performance teams
- How to manage self and others through change
- Building personal resilience
- Developing a coaching culture and active listening skills
- Fair principles in the recruitment process
- Unconscious bias
- Values and competency based interviewing recruitment
- How to manage underperformance and associated conversations
So far, 60 managers have been through this programme. Their learning has been supported through associated workbooks and journals.
To support continuous development, cohort groups have been supported to develop and become self-facilitated action learning sets. During these meetings, participants regularly share learning and discuss real business-related challenges and coach each other to find solutions.